We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please do review this Policy regularly.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and contact information including email address and phone number if you use our contact form
• Name and email address if you subscribe to our newsletter
• Anonymous information about how you use our website
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To contact you in response to you using our contact form
• To email information about our latest news, PR and Marketing tips, client events and updates, as well as any other information we believe may be of interest to our clients
• Statistical analysis of the website performance and visitor numbers
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
Whilst we put procedures in place to safeguard any data, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
Sign-up to our newsletter to receive PR and Marketing tips, client news, events and much more